The Tracheostomy and Ventilator Advanced Practitioner Training includes ALL recorded courses to provide clinicians with information on tracheostomy management for various settings including acute, subacute, rehabilitation and home environments. Failure to provide appropriate tracheostomy training can lead to devastating consequences including infection, inadvertent decannulation and mortality. It is imperative to understand standards of care and evidenced based practices for tracheostomy management.
The courses total 19.5 hours of professional development hours.
- Tracheostomy Education is an ASHA approved provider. Check each course for credit.
- Certificates following course completion are provided!
- Templates/downloads include protocols, educational handouts, evidenced based materials
- Get immediate access to a multi-disciplinary community to post your questions
- Discounts on Tracheostomy Education Store merchandise
- Course work includes:
- Adult Tracheostomy Care Webinar
- How to Form a Tracheostomy Team
- Tracheostomy Tubes: Comparisons and Choices
- Decannulation: Evaluating and Treating the Upper Airway
- Evidenced Based Swallowing Evaluation for Patients with Tracheostomy and Mechanical Ventilation
- Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing
- Laryngectomy Webinar: From Post-Op to Discharge
- Mechanical Ventilation Webinar: Beginners
Respiratory Muscle Strength Training for Patients with Tracheostomy and Mechanical Ventilation
- Tracheostomy Care for Adults: Basics and Troubleshooting
- Tracheostomy Communication Options: Mechanically Ventilated and Non-Ventilated Patients
This program is for physicians, nurses, speech-language pathologists, respiratory care practitioners, and others who currently care for patients with tracheostomy or those looking to use this skill in their future healthcare career.
This includes instant access to ALL current courses and any new courses within the 12 month period that you purchased. Tracheostomy Education is an ASHA provider and also provides access to continuing education for AARC and Florida Nursing. A certificate of completion will be provided for the course work.
Tracheostomy Care , Tracheostomy Care Webinar: Basics and Troubleshooting View Course details tracheducation Tracheostomy Care Webinar for Adults: Basics and…
301 , ASHA , Tracheostomy Care , How to Form a Tracheostomy Team Webinar View Course details tracheducation Purchase the…
101 , 201 , 301 , AARC CEU , ASHA , Laryngectomy , Laryngectomy Webinar: From Post-Op to Discharge View…
101 , 201 , ASHA , Tracheostomy Care , Tracheostomy Tubes Webinar: Comparisons and Choices View Course details tracheducation Purchase…
Decannulation , Swallowing , Decannulation: Evaluating and Treating the Upper Airway View Course details tracheducation Purchase the course separate or…
101 , 201 , 301 , Mechanical Ventilation , Mechanical Ventilation Webinar: Beginners Guide View Course details tracheducation Purchase the…
Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing for Patients with Tracheostomy and Mechanical Ventilation Webinar
201 , 301 , ASHA , Swallowing , Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing for Patients with Tracheostomy and Mechanical Ventilation…
ASHA , Communication , Tracheostomy Communication Options: Mechanically Ventilated and Non-Ventilated Patients Webinar View Course details tracheducation Purchase the course…
Respiratory Muscle Strength Training , Respiratory Muscle Strength Training for Tracheostomy and Mechanical Ventilation View Course details tracheducation Free respiratory…
Evidence-Based Swallowing Evaluation for Patients with Tracheostomy and Mechanical Ventilation Webinar
This course will provide the research on complications from tracheostomy on swallowing, cuff inflated versus deflated, tracheal occlusion (finger occlusion, speaking valves, capping), bedside swallow assessment for tracheostomy and mechanical ventilation, Modified Evan’s Blue Dye accuracy, and instrumental assessments (Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallow and Modified Barium Swallow) for best practice.
101 , 201 , AARC CEU , ASHA , Tracheostomy Care , Adult Tracheostomy Care Webinar: Home Edition View Course…