Purchase separate or our best value: all courses included in ALL ACCESS PASS
Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing for Individuals with Tracheostomy and Mechanical Ventilation Webinar is a 2 hour, intermediate level recorded course dedicated to the particulars of an endoscopic swallowing assessment for patients with tracheostomy and mechanical ventilation. The course provides anatomical information observed with FEES and indications for FEES. There is in-depth information on secretion status, rating, and management as well as dysphagia characteristics specific to this population.
- State 5 Anatomical areas visualized with FEES
- State 5 clinical indications for conducting FEES with patients with tracheostomy
- State 5 dysphagia characteristics specific to those with tracheostomy
- State 5 components specific to the FEES exam for individuals with tracheostomy
- State 5 potential adverse outcomes related to FEES
There are no reviews yet.